GPS Tracking #
1. Go to GPS tracking page and select the camera for which you want to check the GPS history.
2. Set the date and routes to filter out unwanted GPS data. You can select either multiple or a range of dates. If you click the Range tab on the date picker, you will be able to set a range of dates. You will also be able to select multiple dates separately if you click the Multiple tab.
3. Select the routes you would like to view GPS data on the map.
4. You will see the tracking routes on the map. Each alphabet represents a route selected during the filtered period. The most recent route is A0. If you click any events on the map, you will see the details in the event card and the whole route where the event happened.
5. If multiple events during a parking mode occurred at the same place, you will find all these events in detail as below.
A list of events in congestion.
6. If you connect a Driver Monitoring System (DMS), you will find a different type of event chip. All DMS triggered events will have an AI Event chip in the tracking log and event card over the map.
7. Like the AI icon for DMS events, you will find a different type of event icon on the map. All DMS triggered events will have an AI Event icon on the map.
6. If you click any route (A0, A1, etc.) on the map or the log, that route will be bolded on the map. The map will be zoomed in or out to view the whole selected route within the screen.
: satellite map
: full screen
: My location
: Zoom in & out
: Direction, Log
: Route end
: Route start
: Enter parking mode
: Event during parking mode