Driving Report #
1. Click Reports on the side navigation bar. By default, today’s driving report of the first registered camera is shown.
2. If you want to check the report for a different date or period, click on the date picker. On the Day tab, you will be able to select a single day. On the Month tab, you will select a month.
Note: you are allowed to select any day or month in the past 3 months before and including the month to which today’s date belongs.
3. After selecting a date or period, select or search for any camera you want to see the report of.
4. Then, the viewer will show you a full report.
*On the monthly report, a safe driving trend is an addition.
To check the report of a specific camera, select a camera from the camera list and click the Report button.
Report component #
1. Driving style
Check the safe, inattentive, and reckless driving rates of your driving that occurred on the selected date and period in Driving style chart.
When no event occurs, the safe driving ratio will be 100%. If any event occurred in any of these event groups, it will be subtracted by the inattentive and reckless driving ratio.
A safe driving score is a natural number converted from the safe driving ratio.
2. Inattentive driving
Inattentive driving events include drowsy and distracted driving, and hand distraction while driving.
* If you don’t use a Driver Monitoring System (DMS) camera compatible with your dashcam, no data will appear on this chart. Note that DMC100 will show Distracted and Drowsy driving events only.
3. Reckless driving
Reckless driving events include hard braking, hard acceleration, hard turn, and overspeeding.
* The number in brackets shows the sheer number of events.
* Note about the driving event ratio:
- Only one event can be counted for a minute. When multiple types of events take place within the same one minute, the very first type of event that took place will be counted primarily for that minute. Hence, the maximum number of events that can be counted in an hour is 60 events.
- With that in mind, the ratio for each event is calculated on the basis of how much portion the total number of each event makes up as a fraction of the maximum number of events.
* Note about the count value for an event:
- “no data” appears on the chart because the event hasn’t been counted while your dashcam is not capable of collecting and storing the data for that event.
- “(0)” appears on the chart because no event occurred while your dashcam is capable of collecting and storing the data for that event.
- If you don’t use a Driver Monitoring System (DMS) camera at all, you will find no data in the inattentive driving chart.
- If you use a DMC100 only, you will find no data for calling and smoking events in the inattentive driving chart.
4. Driving events trend
If you click on any bar, it will show a breakdown of events with a total number of events. You can use an event filter to view a specific event.
5. Safe driving trend
The safe driving trend chart appears only in a monthly report. It shows all the safe driving scores in the past 4 months.
6. Driving details
Driving details show all the other details including the time, event counts, and speed information.