Delete Camera. #
Delete camera: It means deleting your camera from the camera list so that the data is included in that camera’s SD card and Cloud storage.
How to delete my Cloud-connected camera? #
1.Remove your coud camera from camera list.
1.1 Tab the sub-menu button of the cloud-connected camera that you want to remove from your cloud slot.
1.2 Tab “Remove from the cloud.”
1.3 Check the guidance on the removing camera from Cloud pop-up and tap “Remove” button.
1.4 You can check your cloud-connected camera turns to be the Wi-Fi camera now on your camera list.
2. Delete the camera that you’ve removed from the Cloud.
2.1 Tab the sub-menu button of the cloud-removed camera (Wi-Fi camera).
2.2 Tab “Delete camera” button
2.3 Check the guidance on the deleting camera pop-up and the “Delete” button.
2.4 You can check your camera is deleted from your camera list.
How to delete my Wi-Fi connected camera? #
1.2 Tab “Delete camera” button
1.3 Check the guidance on the deleting camera pop-up and that “Delete” button.
1.4 You can check your camera is deleted on your camera list.
Remove the Camera from the Cloud slot. #
for example, when you are a free plan user so your available camera slot is just one, and your already using a camera: your camera slot would be shown like Free plan 1/1 cameras.
But you want to add another cloud-connected camera not the former one,
You can simply remove the former camera then you can add the new camera connecting to Cloud.
*Removed camera would be turned to Wi-Fi camera in the camera list.
How to remove the camera in a group. #
If you’re the Fleet plan owner or admin having the right to delete the camera assigned to your group.
Check the below steps to get rid of the camera in your group.
1. Get into the group camera list.
2. Activate the edit mode by tapping the multi-selection icon.
3. Check the box that appears on the camera list.
4. When the remove guidance modal pop-up is exposed, tap the “Remove” button.
Where I can check the removed camera from the group? #
1. If you’re the owner of the fleet plan. You can check the removed camera from the group on your general camera list. and the camera will be exposed as a Wi-Fi camera.
2. If your the administrator or driver. you can not check the removed camera from the group that you were assigned.