Live view #
1. Tap Live view at the bottom.
Tap Live view at the bottom. (for X Plus models)
2. Select the camera at the top to change the live view orientation.
Tap the camera at the top to change the live view orientation. (for X Plus models)
3. Tap on the player to view the video in landscape mode.
4. Tap on the map to view the map in the full-screen mode.
5. Tap on the map to select either the map or satellite view.
6. Tap at the top right to use Two-way voice communication. Tap the Tap to talk button and you will be given 30 seconds to talk. If you would like to listen before the 30-second session ends, tap the Tap again to listen button. Once the 30-second session ends, you will listen to the driver again.
Voice Call is a new function that replaces Two-Way Voice Communication for compatible models (as of this release, it is compatible with all the X Plus models). With Voice Call, you can start a conversation from your BlackVue App or Viewer with the driver via the BlackVue dash cam installed in the vehicle.
Tap at the top right to use Voice call. You can start the conversation when the icon turns blue. Tap again the icon or exit the screen to end the voice call.
7. In case you turn off the GPS location in the recording setting, the map view becomes unavailable.
To turn on GPS location, click this link. (GPS location)