GPS tracking #
1. Tap any camera to find out about its GPS tracking data. Then, tap GPS tracking at the bottom.
2. Tap to select a range or multiple dates.
3. Each date may contain multiple driving routes. By default, you will be able to select a range of dates. If you tap button on the right top, you will be able to pick multiple dates separately. And the button will change to button. Tap button again to select a range of dates.
4. Select the routes you would like to view GPS data on the map.
5. Tap to see the tracking logs. Each alphabet represents a route selected during the filtered period. The most recent route is A0. If you tap button, you will see all the recordings of both normal and event. Tap to see playback and to download the video.
- GPS Tracking Icons
|Impact Event||Driving impact|
|Parking Event||Parking impact|